Skull Candle Mug
Skull Candle Mug
Our all natural candles made with Shea butter, Coconut oil, and candelila wax. A fusion of our beautiful indigenous handmade pottery, made by the Zapotec tribe from Oaxaca Mexico.
We use real coconut oil from Chumphon, Thailand, real Shea Butter from Ghana, Africa, & our Candellila wax is from a plant that grows in Northern Mexico.
Our wicks come from the bark of fruit trees that grow in the USA. We collab with a sustainable company that goes around collecting dead fruit trees instead of cutting down live fruit trees for profit.
Each candle is infused with a variety of crystals such as rose quartz, amethyst, quartz, aventurine, tiger's eye, lapis lazuli, carnelian, yellow agate.
Essential Oil Scents: Pumpkin Pie - orange, nutmeg, & clove essential oils OR Honey Apple Pie - Orange, Lime, Roman Chamomile, Vanilla Bean & Peru Balsam
- they promote eco-friendly practices and support sustainable initiatives
- our ingredients are known for their quality and beneficial properties.
- the clean-burning, wooden wicks are made from FSC Certified Wood and are hand-crafted in the USA, ensuring a minimal environmental impact and a tranquil ambiance during use
- collaboration with a sustainable company ensures responsible practices, like using dead fruit trees instead of live ones for wicks
- each candle's crystals add a touch of uniqueness, mysticism & energy-balancing benefits
- all scents come from all-natural essential oils
- each candle offers a substantial burn time
- once the wick has burned down, the remaining blend can be used as a body cream, which is 100% pure vegan plant-based
- the mug that the candle comes in adds versatility, serving as a mug for drinks or trinkets, reducing waste
1. Shea Butter:
- You can use the candle base as a body cream once the wax is cooled off
- Shea butter helps to slow down the burning process of the candle, extending its overall burn time
- It contributes to a more even and steady flame, reducing the risk of flickering or tunneling
2. Coconut Oil:
- Coconut oil produces a clean, even-burning candle, with minimal soot or smoke, resulting in a healthier indoor air quality
3. Candelilla Wax:
- Candelilla wax is a vegan and sustainable alternative to beeswax, making the candle perfect for those who prefer plant-based products
- Candelilla wax has a higher melting point than other waxes, which helps the candle maintain its shape and last longer
4. Pumpkin Pie Essential Oil:
- Blend of orange, nutmeg, & clove essential oils
5. Honey Apple Pie Essential Oil:
- Blend of orange, lime, roman chamomile, vanilla bean & Peru balsam essential oils