Natural Bath Bomb
Natural Bath Bomb
Natural Mushkiki bath bombs or medicine water, moisturizes and cleanses your skin!
These bath bombs are handmade by Aki wellness in Pikwakanagan First Nation.
Aki wellness is committed to educating customers using ancient medicinal herbs and material's important to the indigenous Anishinabe people.
Bath bombs are an amazing way to wind down and something I suggest everyone adds to their self care ritual. Not only are they good for the body, but also for the mind!
Set an intention, light some candles, run yourself a nice bath, pop in your bathbomb and let the magic happen!✨✨
To use fill your tub with water, open the box, remove your bathbomb, peel the paper ring off from around your bathbomb, pop it in the bath and you are all set.
- essential oils in bath bombs promote relaxation and well-being
- ingredients like shea butter and coconut oil leave skin soft and supple
- bath bombs enhance relaxation with visual and tactile sensations
- warm baths with soothing scents calm and reduce stress
- calming scents aid in better sleep
- epsom salt eases muscle tension and soreness
- avoiding harmful chemicals reduces skin sensitivities
- nourishing elements like shea butter and essential oils soothe and hydrate the skin
1. Coconut oil:
- coconut oil is known for its moisturizing properties, helping to hydrate and soften the skin
- it also contains lauric acid, which has antimicrobial properties, aiding in keeping the skin clean
2. Epsom salts:
- epsom salts promote relaxation and help alleviate stress by increasing magnesium levels in the body
- the magnesium in Epsom salts assists in relieving muscle aches and soreness
3. Olive oil:
- olive oil is rich in antioxidants and healthy fats, providing moisture to the skin
- it contains compounds that have anti-inflammatory effects on the skin
- magnesium helps relax muscles and contributes to stress relief
- it may contribute to overall skin health and play a role in various cellular processes
5. Clay powder:
- clay is used in our products for its ability to draw out impurities and toxins from the skin
- clay acts as a gentle exfoliant, helping to remove dead skin cells and promote a smoother complexion
6. Shea butter:
- shea butter is rich in vitamins and fatty acids, providing nourishment and moisture to the skin
- it contributes to maintaining skin elasticity and reducing the appearance of fine lines
I very much enjoyed this bath bomb! Bathing was such a relaxing experience with a beautiful, light, but just right scent. I also appreciate how clean and minimal the ingredients are! Lana never fails to amaze me with how she manages to source the best items for our body with her intuition alone. I will be stocking up on more of these-- and more scents, at that! 😊