Coconut Wine Cup Candle
Coconut Wine Cup Candle
The first ever Coconut Wine Candle!
Made with real coconut shells shaped into a wine cup! After the candle is done burning you can wash the cup with soap & water & use it as a wine cup. You can drink any kind of liquid out of it.
We hand pour each of our candles into recycled coconut shells from Guerrero, Mexico.
We use real coconut oil from Chumphon, Thailand, real Shea Butter from Ghana, Africa, & our Candellila wax is from a plant that grows in Northern Mexico.
Our wicks come from the bark of fruit trees that grow in the USA. We collab with a sustainable company that goes around collecting dead fruit trees instead of cutting down live fruit trees for profit.
Each candle is infused with a variety of crystals such as rose quartz, amethyst, quartz, aventurine, tiger's eye, lapis lazuli, carnelian, yellow agate.
- they promote eco-friendly practices and support sustainable initiatives
- our ingredients are known for their quality and beneficial properties.
- the clean-burning, wooden wicks are made from FSC Certified Wood and are hand-crafted in the USA, ensuring a minimal environmental impact and a tranquil ambiance during use
- collaboration with a sustainable company ensures responsible practices, like using dead fruit trees instead of live ones for wicks
- each candle's crystals add a touch of uniqueness, mysticism & energy-balancing benefits
- all scents come from all-natural essential oils
- each candle offers a substantial burn time
- once the wick has burned down, the remaining blend can be used as a body cream, which is 100% pure vegan plant-based
- the reusable coconut shell adds versatility, serving as a bowl for food or trinkets, reducing waste
1. Shea Butter:
- You can use the candle base as a body cream once the wax is cooled off
- Shea butter helps to slow down the burning process of the candle, extending its overall burn time
- It contributes to a more even and steady flame, reducing the risk of flickering or tunneling
2. Coconut Oil:
- Coconut oil produces a clean, even-burning candle, with minimal soot or smoke, resulting in a healthier indoor air quality
3. Candelilla Wax:
- Candelilla wax is a vegan and sustainable alternative to beeswax, making the candle perfect for those who prefer plant-based products
- Candelilla wax has a higher melting point than other waxes, which helps the candle maintain its shape and last longer
Natural Scent blend of essential oils: Eucalyptus essential oil, Peppermint essential oil or Cinnamon essential oil
Coconut Wine Cup Candles burn: 45+ hours
After the wick has completely burned to the bottom you can remove it and use the candle blend as a body cream. It’s 100% pure vegan plant based. After you’ve used the body cream you can wash the coconut shell with soap & water & reuse the coconut cup. You can drink liquid out of it or use it as a holder.
Eco-friendly, clean-burning, wooden wicks made from FSC Certified Wood, hand-crafted + made in the USA.
*Each and every candle with slightly vary from the photos. Every coconut shell will slightly vary in color, texture, shape & size. Since all the ingredients and crystals used are all pure from nature they also may slightly vary in their own unique color, size & formation*
Safety: Keep away from items & windows. Don’t light for more than 5 hours at a time.